MIKE, WHY ONLY PHILLY ALTONIANS?

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Uncle Moish

MIKE, WHY ONLY PHILLY ALTONIANS?

Post by Uncle Moish »

HELLO, HELLO, HELLO, MIKEY/ROCKY.

WHY SOLICIT SOLEY FROM PHILADELPHIANS? IN 1973 THERE WAS A BOWL IN PHILLY AND PEOPLE CAME, NOT ONLY FROM HERE IN NEW YORK, BUT FROM BOSTON AND OTHER FOREIGN COUNTRIES AS WELL.

ALSO, IS THIS FOR NEXT THANKSGIVING? POSTING ON SUNDAY NIGHT SURELY PRECLUDES IT BEING THIS YEAR'S.

OR, WERE YOU CONSIDERING THE END OF THE YEAR HOLIDAY SEASON? NOT A BAD IDEA, WEATHER PERMITTING. AND/OR DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO AN INDOOR FACILITY?

BE WELL,
UNCLE MARKIE

mark@lgpltd.com
Tony Gillott

Last time in Philly

Post by Tony Gillott »

Hi Uncle Markie and all the guys
I think that Philly is a good place to meet, because last time we met in Philly, we had a good time, beers, pizzas, roll your sleeves up and dive in!!
Let's not forget that it was also the last time that I saw the Big Guy.
I hope that all is well that side of the pond and we will all have a great forthcoming festive season.
Best wishes
Tony G

tonygillott@yahoo.co.uk
Uncle Moish

TONY, THAT WAS PHILLY II

Post by Uncle Moish »

How could I have neglected to remember. Many thanks, Tony. I was actually referring to the get together in 1973, coordinated, as I recall, "Providentially" by one Neil Brier. And those of you who knew Neil [and who didn't!] realize that he is about as far from a Philadelphian as one can get.

At any rate am hopeful since nobody debunked non-Philly participants that a] everyone will be welcome and b] it may more speedily be organized.

If not, as we ol' Ebbets Field Dodgers always had to say: "Next Year".

Uncle Markie

mark@lgpltd.com
Condi Rice

Re: TONY, THAT WAS PHILLY II

Post by Condi Rice »

Phila is only for non-war mongering, democrats. Sorry Reb Moishe... Tell George I said hi.

-Condi

georgebush@cronies.com