Testing, Testing, 1,2,3,

Food, bunks, counselors, nurses, green, grey etc...
Judah Plotner

Testing, Testing, 1,2,3,

Post by Judah Plotner »

There are three possibe reasons as to why there have not been any postings (other than from Gary) since the inception of the new message board:

1. People have nothing important to say (doubtful as that never stopped anyone before)
2. Everyone is so totally confused by the new format that they have not dared to attempt a post, or...
3. There have been plenty of messages as usual but due to my own inability to decipher the new site I have not found them.

All the best.
Gary Scharoff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Testing, Testing, 1,2,3,

Post by Gary Scharoff »

[quote="Judah Plotner"]There are three possibe reasons as to why there have not been any postings (other than from Gary) since the inception of the new message board:

1. People have nothing important to say (doubtful as that never stopped anyone before)
2. Everyone is so totally confused by the new format that they have not dared to attempt a post, or...
3. There have been plenty of messages as usual but due to my own inability to decipher the new site I have not found them.

All the best.[/quote]

At least I know it works!

Thanks Judah!!
pach'ntuchass

no postings- Vladamir Milosovich

Post by pach'ntuchass »

Perhaps Altonites are filled with grief over Vlad's death. After all, he did pioneer the Serbian Message Board.
But, like all pioneers, Vlad was a visionary. Unfortunately not everyone went along with his vision.
The Masked Marvel lives and may the power of Circass be with you.
Gary Scharoff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry Accidentally Deleted this message

Post by Gary Scharoff »

Sorry Judah...I was trying to move some messages around and accidentally deleted the original..and had to re-enter the information...

That is why it is out of date order...

Gary