New Message Board Coming Soon

Food, bunks, counselors, nurses, green, grey etc...
Gary Scharoff
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Message Board Coming Soon

Post by Gary Scharoff »

Hi All

I have been working on setting up a new and improved message board. This board which has served us well for almost 6 years has not been updated by the author in 2 years and the support for it is minimal. There are also some security questions (for the site).

The new message board is currently up and running and it will require everyone to "register" in order to post messages...thus eliminating the anonymous message. I have archived all the messages prior to the last 3 threads that have popped up in the last week or so on this board.

What I have also done is preset the most prolific "posters" from this site with their own username and password so that they are linked to "all" the messages they have posted to this board...if you were not one of the pre-register I apologize :(

I will officially close this board down and move the messages within the next week...so check back for the "Grand Opening"

You can get a sneak peak - but you can't post there yet - click on the link below
pachintuchass

Re: New Message Board Coming Soon

Post by pachintuchass »

Gary:
I am sure the new site is a lot of work for you and appreciated by all. But why is there only room for pen pal postings? Was unmasking Dr. Doom or exposing Big Jeff marking faces before wrestling night, a Dick Chainmeup security risk?

A lot of the fun of camp was the mystery created and turned into folklore. Trust me, writing about Paul Bond unplugging toilets will not set the Arabs off. Only if a cartoon is included with a plunger on his head.
Gary Scharoff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Gary Scharoff »

If you wish to remain anonymous I will see what I can do...the only thing required is an email address...if you must you can always take out a "free" email address like a gmail account and no one will be the wiser! But just like at camp...there were always a few that knew the true identities.
Paul Bond

Post by Paul Bond »

Thanks, I needed that. Maybe, if I had a plunger in one hand and an automatic rifle in the other it might move them.]