Newton Bowl Forecast is for Gray Day

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Grandon of FSB

Newton Bowl Forecast is for Gray Day

Post by Grandon of FSB »

Warning to all Greens:
Grandson of Fatschtick Baboon, who is in tip top wrestling shape, will attend the Newton Bowl.
He will arrive in time to stretch, and many a Green may kvetch, when he reminds them why A-team football used to be called "throw it around" ball.

FSB@hotmail.com
S.O.B.B.

Re: Newton Bowl Forecast is for Gray Day

Post by S.O.B.B. »

A Fatschtick on the field will certainly tip the scales and no doubt break
them. However, while cheating and arguing have come in handy in Newton
Bowls of the past, there are very few other qualities an out of shape lawyer
posseses even after years of strenuous training with the C team.

jlevy@fxnetworks.com
Grant Hecht

Post by Grant Hecht »

This word cheating, isn't one that me and the rest of the gray team are familiar with. What does this word cheating mean? If it means winning handily by atleast 6 touchdowns then that we are familiar with, but i don't think so. However green seems to be very comfortable with this word, why is that? So if this word is necessary for you to show up on that fateful saturday then by all means use it, but be prepared for an always entertaining afternoon of mud throwing and Yaffe beating.

Grant

ghecht33@aol.com
Joel Orris

Post by Joel Orris »

Don't anyone kid themselves, Grandson of FSB will participate in one play and there will be a great need for OXYGEN AND A STRETCHER. I had the pleasure of attending the Giants game on Sunday with his father, Son of FSB and pleasantly witnessed him devour several hot dogs, beers, peanuts, and the traditional Snickers bar. He also stated he was in training, for what I don't know.

jasperl@att.net
Richard Rosenthal

Post by Richard Rosenthal »

How can a newcomer(A Green)add his tremendous girth to the cause. When/where/why/how is this game all about?

rrosenthal@firstfinancialtrust.com
Larry Miller

Post by Larry Miller »

Just tell me when, where and what time and let ME line up across from the grandson of FSB. I want to "throw it arrrrrround" with the BIG one. I heard he spends too much of his time these days looking into briefs.

lmiller@salemglass.com
Mike Perkins

Post by Mike Perkins »

The sky may be gray, the sun may be in but as it always was the MIGHTY GREEN TEEN will win, all we need to know is where and when.

Mike Perkins

nascar2k@aol.com
Steve Feldman

Post by Steve Feldman »

If Perky's in then obviously the age and experience of the proud and mighty Greens will vanquish the Grays...I'd love to be there. just tell me when & where. I predict mega icepacks and some pissah weather.

stephenfeldman@mediaone.net
Larry Miller

Post by Larry Miller »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I just realized that this Newton Bowl that has been mentioned for a few weeks has not actually been organized or planned. Somebody needs to take the iniative and put something together. What weekend did you guys have it last time? Who organized it? Are the grays worried that the greens are starting to surface from parts unknown and realize that they don't stand any shot of beating us? How come GFB has become sooo quiet? It's time to put up or .............

lmiller@salemglass.com
Mike Perkins

Post by Mike Perkins »

It is Perky- and I will do my best to attend I am looking foward to seeing all the faces from the past, it looks like the game is set for 11:00 am saturday after Thanksgiving at Anger school field. My only question is where is Anger ? I'm from the south side of town

Mike Perkins (Perky) GREEN 1974-1981

nascar2k@aol.com