Newton Bowl 2001

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Grant Hecht

Newton Bowl 2001

Post by Grant Hecht »

Elmer and I were talking last night and were wondering what was going on this year. Having beaten Elmer and the Green team last year I just assumed they would want a shot at redemption. So if anyone is still interested in maintaining this tradition, let me know.

Sincerely,
Grant Hecht

ghecht33@aol.com
Justin

Re: Newton Bowl 2001

Post by Justin »

If the greys would like a chance to cheat their way to another dubious victory, then I'll be there to protect the green team honor-- of course if I'm the only green to show, there will be very little honor involved.

jlevy@fxnetworks.com
The Asian Lady

Post by The Asian Lady »

I was watching this Newton Bowl last year with my children. While I don't know all of the rules of American football, I am certain that the grey team abided by all of them. I will return again this year to once again be a neutral observer, and, if necessary, to take the post-game pictures. I understand the green team's accusations because they were clearly outplayed by a less-talented team, but I assure everyone that the victory was within the rules of the game...except for Rob Stone who continued his annual tradition of throwing mud and rocks at people.

AsianLady@Yahoo.com
David 'Ghandi' Ganick

Post by David 'Ghandi' Ganick »

Green will be representing this year! We didn't win color war every year for no reason. If the Greys want to have a sing or dance-off...they will surely beat us. However, as far as athletic endeavors...I'm willing to wager big on green this year.

dganick@bosben.com
Grant Hecht

Post by Grant Hecht »

Well so far i have heard from a few angry greens, Ghandi and Jeremy, but nothing from gray. I am here talking trash and noone is out there backing me up. It is ver dissapointing. The Stones, Howie, Will, Kovick, Fresh, where are you guys? Its ok, green will always have the ultimate handicap, Elmer.

Grant

ghecht33@aol.com