Running with the bulls vs the Rush

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Kappy

Post by Kappy »

I just got back from running with the bulls in Pamplona, Spain. It was absolutely spectacular. My buddies commented on how calm I seemed before the running was to begin. They had no idea of the years of training and preparation I had in the rush every year. A 2000 pound bull really doesn't seem that much more frightening than Andy Roberts and Leon Cox were to this former 90 pound defender of a 25.

The only way th running could have been better was if there were some Altonites to run with, preferably grays.(Just kidding) I can't tell you how similar it was waiting for the rocket to be shot to signal the release of the bulls and waiting for the bugle to signal the beginning of the rush.

I hope everyone is well!

Kappy

a.e.kaplan@att.net
Gary Scharoff

Post by Gary Scharoff »

This message has been corrupted...sorry for the problem we will try to repost it.
<p> Gary Scharoff

gms@pipeline.com
ntpf

Re: Running with the bulls vs the Rush

Post by ntpf »

wasn't getting hit over the head by goober enough?
kappy, you're out of your frickin mind!

nick_cassway@icdc.com
Tony Gillott

Post by Tony Gillott »

Woody Shore and I visisted Pamplona in 1972, we stayed 3 days quite a feat in the middle of a party that lasts 7 days 24 hours a day!
We watched the bulls run on the first day and decided that staying drunk was much more preferable to being trampled by 2 ton bovines.
What a party though!
Regards
Tony

tonygillott@yahoo.co.uk
Mark Boyle

Post by Mark Boyle »

Were they Brahma Bulls (?) or did they look like Dan Rabinovitz aka Doggy ba--s?