Camp Play

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Gary Scharoff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Camp Play

Post by Gary Scharoff »

Well last night was my daughters camp play...the nice thing about the sleep away camp being so close is that parents are invited to the production...

I must be getting too old for this stuff...the rec hall must have been 100 degrees there was NO breeze and we were all ready to croak from the heat...then the campers arrived in SWEATSHIRTS - is it that when we get older we have less tolerance for heat or is there some other explanation.

As I was sitting there watching my daughter act out the part of an elephant in a herd from The Jungle Book - I harked back to my one and only time in the camp play Stalag 17 when I played the Geneva Man...my one time on the stage and that was enough for me...but I do remember one of my all time favorite camp performances...The Odd Couple great Alton trivia...

Who played Felix and who played Oscar?

gms@pipeline.com
mike stone

Re: Camp Play

Post by mike stone »

racking brain...i seem to recall juicy goldberg in the odd couple...and jeff berkman?? not sure
i do remember my first year of camp and the senior play being guys and dolls starring mitchell jackson as nathan detroit..andy cadiff as adelaide and ricky kaner in another big role.....

stoneyfan@aol.com
Steven Yogi Berkowitz

Post by Steven Yogi Berkowitz »

I remember being in The Fantastiks and during the sword fight they broke an overhead light with a sword. Ahh the good old days.

bzerk1@aol.com
Gary Scharoff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Gary Scharoff »

Juicy Golberg is correct but I can't remember either the other lead...anyone out there remember???

gms@pipeline.com