London

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Uncle Neil

London

Post by Uncle Neil »

Dear Tony and Judah,

I hope this posting finds you and your families safe. What a horrible tragedy. It again shows why the world must finally unite and stop this most recent wave of terror.

neilbrier@yahoo.com
Judah Plotner

Re: London

Post by Judah Plotner »

Thank you for your thoughts. If there is a silver lining at all in the cloud of Thursday's tragedy it is that we take the time to think about those near and not so near. I just spoke with Bill Benjamin (also in London)- both he and his family are well.

Best regards to the Alton family for a healthy and happy summer. I will be at Camp Skylemar's visiting day this weekend in Naples, Maine - hope to see some of you there.

jplotner@jefco.com
Tony Gillott

Re: London

Post by Tony Gillott »

Hi Neil and all
Thank you for your concern, I was actually in Canada at the Calgary Stampede when the bombs went off, well away from any danger.
Events like these touch us all, but there is a feeling here that was first voiced by Lord Mountbatten;
"Terrorists maybe able to tell me how I am going to end my life, but they as sure as hell won't tell me how I am going to live my life!"

I wish you all well and I thought about Camp several times as I viewed the lakes and woods in Canada.
Best wishes to all
Tony Gillott

tonygillott@yahoo.co.uk