3FW - The #1 Super Bowl Loser

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Uncle Moish

3FW - The #1 Super Bowl Loser

Post by Uncle Moish »

Sunday was a great competition experience and equally great were all the postings before and afterwards. The greatness was not limited to the fact that my favorite was victorious. For 3FW to have not reared his cowardly head was an additional bonus.

One would have expected him [or her] to bemoan the attention we gave the game, discrediting the interest and jostling it engendered since no Superbowl had ever taken place on the sacred soil of Clay Point.

The fact of the matter is that the camp experience was so broad, so universal, so all encompassing that there exists not a topic, not an event, not a dream, which may be dismissed as either foreign or tangential.

That said, anyone's disagreement would be of interest, but it would be sad indeed if it were effectuated anonymously.

Enjoy!
Uncle Moish
3FW

Re: 3FW - The #1 Super Bowl Loser

Post by 3FW »

I think Mr. Pitz is trying to pick a fight! I think I remember you- weren't you that guy that made kids feel guilty for not joining you to running up the camp road on full stomachs immediately after dinner? Not cool, man! I may have terrorized campers, but I at least had the decency to wait 'til they were in their bunks after "lights-out" to ensure no vomitting or cramping, thank you very much!

Anyway, why would I oppose a discussion on the Super Bowl? I mean, I can understand you thinking that I would show no interest in the game, for throwing a perfect spiral was always an impossibility for "ol' tripod hand" here, but I love football. Not as much as bowling, but I still love it. Why? Because it's fun and one of the true arts of competitive sport displaying a fine example of teamwork and heart. And it's fun to talk about it on all counts. Hmmm...fun...competition....teamwork...heart. That sounds like something else I hold dear to me.

Point- Willie.

Scratch, scratch, scratch and shalom,

3 F W

3.finger.willie@calegends.com