Go Iggles !!

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Sid

Go Iggles !!

Post by Sid »

Yo Patriots Fans !

I hope you are ready for a royal ass kicking. That's right. You can sit there in your frozen wasteland with your smug attitude and believe that your faggy football team need only show up and claim the trophy.
Well, be ready for dissappointment, again. Eat a cheesesteak and get over it.
GO Iggles !
I love you guys,

Sid

mclevy2@comcast.net
Larry Miller

Re: Go Iggles !!

Post by Larry Miller »

Sid my friend (and ex-soccer coach),

The Patriot's are going to put such a spanking on the Iggles, that you and your pathetic excuse for a football team will catch the first bus out of Jacksonville right back to Cheltenham. The bus may even leave by half time.

lmiller@salemglass.com
Paule

IGGLES

Post by Paule »

OK, who's coming to Jacksonville? The Levitans will be there. Would love to have a cheesesteak pre-game with any other Altonites making the pilgrimage.

paul@levitanfamily.com
Professor

Re: IGGLES

Post by Professor »

I am not a Pats fan. However anyone who has watched both teams can only come to the conclusion that the Pats will win easily.
Grandson of FSB

Post by Grandson of FSB »

I can not resist weighing in on this one. Remember when J.Floyd wrestled and before the match started you already knew the ending and the only questions you had were which step on the ladder he would eventually leap from and which country you would be visiting afterwards?

Enough said. Go Pats.
Gary Scharoff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Gary Scharoff »

Waddya mean you knew who was going to win???

gms@pipeline.com
Larry Miller

Post by Larry Miller »

Grandson,

Very well put. I wonder if TO has ever had his toe bitten?

lmiller@salemglass.com
sam miller

Post by sam miller »

And if you've ever seen the Grandson of FSB weigh in, you know how terrifying that can be...

--Mauling Mule

maulmule@hotmail.com
Grandson of FSB

Post by Grandson of FSB »

Sam:

Your comic peak was your Steve Stone/Harry imitations. Since then it's been all downhill. And, you still can't fucking hit.