just checking in

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Sean Ford

just checking in

Post by Sean Ford »

Just a quick hello to all my alton friends. Not to much news to report since the last time i posted (which seems like forever and a day). I quit my job working for A.S.C.A.P. in New York doing the whole music publishing/licencing thing. While I enjoyed most of the two years I sepnt there, the last few months had become a nightmare. My boss became a tyrant (there were rumored layoffs and she feared losing her job so she became overbearing to the point of absurdity), she took on way to much work for my section (i.e. me) to handle.. I had a few meetings with her and displayed my displeasure at having to work a 65 hour work week while she got in every morning at 10am and left at 4:30 (often taking two hour lunches)...so i decided to leave (and screw her over in the process, which was a nice feeling even though it shouldn't have been)..

I decided to use some of my new found free time to travel. I drove up and down the east coast for three weeks, just checking out the sights and trying to get my head back on straight..it was a great feeling and i sugguest it to anyone who has the time and means...

Besides that not much new to tell. I hope everyone is well and I look forward to seeing you all (in one way or another, i am hoping to attend the first annual Brooklyn Bowl) soon...

-Sean ?s. - There isn't a day that goes by without me thinking of camp, always with a smile on my face....

C.A. Green 1982 - 87.......

toolatefr0zen@aol.com