Recalling Chief/Camp

These are the positings from the old message board !!

3FW

Re: Brief thoughts re: religion, charity, sale of

Post by 3FW »

Hey everyone, when the hell did the Camp Alton site become a Sunday school forum? I mean, Jesus! Let's all concentrate on getting some new photos to Gary, huh?

Bless you all,

3FW
KenWarshaw

Re: Idealism Has Its Limits

Post by KenWarshaw »

I always find it troubling when people lack the confidence...or possibly the balls, to own up to their posts. If it's a joke, sure it's always fun to post as George W. or Decklan (sp?). But when the post seems to be a direct and legitimate response (as 3FW's seems to be), I think one should be man (or woman) enough to stand by his or her statement.

So I direct this directly to you 3FW. I can only assume that you are either offended by my post, that you are offended by me directly (which piques my interest becuase we must then know each other), you find me (and this subject) completey boring, or a combination of all of the above.

Please feel free to respond and open a dialogue with me. You can e-mail me directly if you prefer. I assure you that I am able to take whatever criticism you may throw my way. And if the attack was specifically about my personality, I wonder what I could have done to offend.

Did I not sweep well enough during inspection causing your/our bunk to receive points off? Did I get a hit off of you in an important green-grey baseball game? Did I revoke your candy bar when I was a counselor? Whatever it was, I am sure that we can put it past us if you post using your own name.

Happy Holidays,
Ken

kwarshaw@linwoodcom.com