America Forever

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Bob Aronoff

America Forever

Post by Bob Aronoff »

Mark Lewis is right on. I repeat, the only thing standing between Israel and its survival is the world's greatest power. Anything that humbles, diminishes or defeats the US does so to Israel in spades.

Jews, as such, are in a fragile position in the USA. We are totally dedicated (e.g., voting)to the party out of power. We have influence with that party and not with the party in power, comparatively speaking. We are less than 2 1/2% of the US population. Any common politician knows 97 1/2% can beat 2 1/2% anyday,anytime and anywheres. Jews don't count in elections with few exceptions.

The party in power is headed by a person/s who think religion is "the" answer in man's governance of his affairs -- if that religion had told them Israel "must go", the story of events unfolding would be slightly different, to put it mildly. It is that fervor -- for whatever reasoning -- which keeps Israel alive in history at this moment rather than rational thinking. If religion is supreme, please tell me why European Jewry was essentially wiped out by design,intent with systematic ruthless efficienty (I'm not interested in the hang-wringing stories -- the facts eloquently speak for themselves).

The stateless terrorists drove the US from Lebanon, Somalia and their everlasting hope is aimed on Iraq where they seemed to have turned the populace against the USA -- yet if we withdraw from Vietnam, Lebanon, Somalia and now Iraq, the world will see us as some sort of crippled green giant, a very weak power or even a paper tiger. Not to be counted upon.

In their (the world's) eyes, we will be seen as no longer able to "get the job done". Israel will be sacraficed with a lot of hand-wringing by the still guilt-stricken Europeans but they have already shown no support for our action in Iraq and in fact poll after poll in Europe has its people believing Israel is "the" problem in the Middle East. Of course, "Israel" equates to those Jews who caused WWII "problems". History tells us most of the countries Nazi Germany occupied, the occupied vied with the Nazis to turn over "their" Jews to the Nazis to show how good they were as junior Nazis. And history bears witness that Hitler could get the job done, done all so successfully. Seems to me that Jews can never be "non-concerned" about their existence.

To leave you with some humor. Iraqis want us out of Iraq. Shouts heard on the street: Go home Americans and take me with you!

aronoff@sbcglobal.net
The Jerkin Josh

America/Israel

Post by The Jerkin Josh »

Bob,

It seems you have adopted the opaque prose stylings of one PITZ SCHVITZ.

For the life of me I can't understand what you're talking about or the point you are trying to make.

Are we supposed to support the current administration because they are the only ones standing in the way of Israel's demise............ or are we supposed to oppose them as they will only be happy when their man comes back to earth to save them and lays waste to the whole place?

The Jerkin One

nyncboy@email.skyrunner.net