America Forever

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Bob Aronoff

America Forever

Post by Bob Aronoff »

Just remember, my fellow Campers, without America there is no Israel. The way to "get" Israel is to weaken America or its resolve. Bring the "big fella" to his knees by any means. It worked in Lebanon and Somalia. The stateless terrorists do know how to "win" with little amunition and no uniformed military. The formula is "alive" and now working well in Iraq. Even the rescued Iraqi populace wants the US out. How's that for gratitude (as we Americans see things) for rescuing them from a Middle East "Hitler"?

Now, who is best for America's future, Bush or Kerry? Respectfully, I will have my own decision but I thank all those who wish to help in that decision, nevertheless.

Am I discouraged? Hell, no. I can't be. Love America! America forever!

aronoff@sbcglobal.net
Uncle Moish

No Question, Bob

Post by Uncle Moish »

that the Iraqi THUGS want us out immediately.

The average Iraqi, however, does not want the chaos [that's perhaps too mild a term] which would then ensue. I suspect that this [too silent] majority fears getting on the wrong "list" and is being discreet.

Thuggery pays, dear friend. The Nazis never got a majority, but they cowed their way to power. It worked in the Spanish elections and will have had a role [perhaps more indirect] in the resulting Kerry victory which will be very clear, very soon after the polls close.

Be well,
Melancholy Mark

mark@lgpltd.com
Tony Gillott

Live Free or Die

Post by Tony Gillott »

Whenever I see or hear of conflict anywhere I am always reminded of the New Hampshire licence plates.
Best wishes to all you guys from the Limey
Tony Gillott

tonygillott@yahoo.co.uk
DDD

Re: Live Free or Die

Post by DDD »

Tony, the regional joke on that motto is that those plates/tags are stamped out by prisoners in the state pen, who can do neither. ;-)

ddavis@copyright.com