Last Word on a Heavy Subject

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Bob Aronoff

Last Word on a Heavy Subject

Post by Bob Aronoff »

We are at war, make no doubt about it.

Jews are very much a part of the equation.

Think carefully. We can only lose once. The evil that the Nazis so successfully wrought in Europe destroyed so much of who we were. The "guilt-stricken" Europeans / the world of nations (UN)could do no better than send the matter to the Middle East (e.g., Israel).

Some quarters tell us the fulcrum point of this war on stateless terrorism is Israel. If the "Final Solution" couldn't be accomplished by the Nazis, the stateless terrorists know that the only thing that stands between them and annilhilating Israel is a strong and all-powerful America. If we Americans should somehow lose in Iraq, it is curtains for stateless terrorists will know that is "how to win, how to achieve their objectives".

Personally, I hope either candidate understands that for it is not just Israel but anything they want.

P.S. I've never belonged to any political party. I haven't made up my mind ... yet as to who'll get my vote on Nov 2 -- my point is that Israel is never far from the flames. What may even be more disturbing for some, I would vote for America first and Israel second. I hope that choice isn't ever presented to me.

aronoff@sbcglobal.net
Uncle Neil

Maybe this will help you decide

Post by Uncle Neil »

Bob,

Kerry will get most of the Jewish vote. It won't be like Al Gore's 90% but it will be the majority of Jewish votes...perhaps 68-71%.. I suspect he is pro-Israel.

Bush has proved that he is pro-Israel by calling Hamas what the are...terrorists...by calling Arafat what he is...a terrorist. If you vote for Bush and Kerry wins, Kerry will still know that the majority of Jews voted for him. If you vote for Bush and Bush wins, he will see an improvement in his standing with the Jewish voters and be more inclined to continue standing with Israel. Just a thought....

neilbrier@yahoo.com
Uncle Moish

WHILE BUSH CALLED ARAFAT A TERRORIST, KERRY

Post by Uncle Moish »

referred to him as a "statesman" [and the Fence as "A Barrier to Peace"].

Most pessimistically,
Uncle Markie

P.S. e-mail me a fax number, and you'll get some real foot for thought.

mark@lgpltd.com
Uncle Moish

Re: BOB, IF

Post by Uncle Moish »

ONE EVER HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN AMERICA AND ISRAEL, ONE OF THEM [perhaps both] WOULD HAVE CEASED BEING THE WONDERFUL [THE BEST] COUNTRIES THAT THEY HAVE BEEN FOR DECADES/FOREVER.

UNCLE MOISH

mark@lgpltd.com