What Curse????
These are the positings from the old message board !!

Gary Scharoff
Site Admin
Site Admin

What Curse????
  • Post by Gary Scharoff »

What no gloating? I can't believe not a single posting from you Red Sox fans after the hurtin' you put on the Yankees (I'm a Met fan so I am staying out of it). This would have NEVER happened in the old days...

However, it ain't over till the fat lady sings and that will have to be after the World Series...but we know what happens to the Red Sox when they are in the World Series...does the name BUCKNER ring any bells!!!

We will see!!

gms@pipeline.com

Robert Benjamin

Re: What Curse????
  • Post by Robert Benjamin »

We're all too tired to gloat.

[url=http://www.bostondirtdogs.com]Boston Dirt Dogs[/url]
    robert@thebenjamins.org

DDD

• Post by DDD »

It was a great playoff and a pleasure to experience

Allan Goodman

• Post by Allan Goodman »

I send this note along to let you know that one Camp Alton alumnus (1944-1948)from San Diego, California is celebrating the greatest victory in Major League History, and who is certain that this Red Sox Team will not give up until they have brought the World Series Trophy back to Boston.

Let me also inform you that several years ago I knew this would be happening when we (San Diego) LENT Boston the three San Diegans (Geniuses) to run the Red Sox- Larry Lucchino, Charles Steinberg, and Theo Epstein.

Somewhere in "heaven" the "Greatest Red Sox of them All"- San Diegan TED WILLIAMS is celebrating this Victory as well.

Camp Alton may be gone, but the Red Sox live in the hearts of their fans forever.

Allan H. Goodman

acegood@aol.com

Professor

• Post by Professor »

WHO'S YOUR DADDY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!