Kaufman regrets 1982 Decathalon

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Andy Roberts

Kaufman regrets 1982 Decathalon

Post by Andy Roberts »

He really said that last week--call him and ask him all about it.

My mom sent my flags down from Boston (Scott Meyer can bear witness, he was over a few weeks ago and saw them).

I was reading what a lot of couselors wrote and a theme developed--words like "challenging", "lacks maturity" and "troubled" are repeated over and over. So to all those who suffered me please accept a final mea culpa.

As soon as Sheeps Meadow opens we can recreate the flag rush-- tackle, not flag--insurance bedamned-- and this time I can threaten Paule with being in the woods.

Saw Nina G recently and she was great and I was psyched to talk camp.

Peace to all Altonites regardless of what the counselors at Kehonka tell the girls about our evil ways.

andrewr@alloy.com
Paule

Re: Kaufman regrets 1982 Decathalon

Post by Paule »

Andy

The flag rush idea sounds great, but I thought your parole agreement prevented you from getting within 50 yards of anything having to do with sheep.

Paule

paul@levitanfamily.com
Andy Roberts

Post by Andy Roberts »

My parole arrangements are nobody's business. And I still maintain that it was self-defense. If Brecker had told me he hadn't ever seen the inside of a courtroom....well, never mind.

It just so happens that the ankle bracelet comes off next week, at which time, I plan to travel to the bay area to see how the fabulously successful, educated and beautiful live.

Let me know what I can bring for the man who has everything. I assume that the reason you do what you do for a living is so that you can have your cake and eat it too.

andrewr@alloy.com
Paule

Post by Paule »

Any lawyers out there who can help with a restraining order for Mr. Roberts?

paul@levitanfamily.com