Yo Guys, Pony up some Cash

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Sid

Yo Guys, Pony up some Cash

Post by Sid »

Hey Guys,

Gary has done an incredible job building and maintaining this website and it had provided an invaluable link to old friends, memories and more.

Not to mention the out of pocket costs for supplies, buying the domain name, etc. etc. All right so I did mention it.

I make the motion that we pony up for the cost of a kick-ass scanner for Gary. It is a small way to say thank you for his incredible efforts with the ulterior motive that the pictures keep coming.

Gary - Where do you want the checks sent and how should they be made out ? Don't be bashful here, you deserve at least this much.

mclevy2@comcast.net
KenWarshaw

Re: Yo Guys, Pony up some Cash

Post by KenWarshaw »

I'm in. Tell me where to send my check and it'll be in the mail immediately.

Thanks for all the hard work Gary. This website is well worth my humble contribution.

Ken

kwarshaw@linwoodcom.com
Spike

Re: Yo Guys, Pony up some Cash

Post by Spike »

Sid

Update: Yo Guys, Pony up some Cash

Post by Sid »

Gentleman:

The response to my suggestion has been very positive. In addition to the posted responses, I have received several personal emails.

One of those emails was from Gary. He was a little embarassed by the thought that his mention of his dying scanner solicited charity from the faithful. I'm sure I speak for all when I say that this couldn't be further from reality. All of us would love to be able to tangibly contribute to the perpetuation of our memories and relationships. This website is not only incredible, it's all we have.

I respectfully suggest donations in the range of $10 - $20. Gary did inform me that he has replaced the sick device with a new 'state of the art' scanner that does it all ( including the laundry). I don't believe this changes anything so, let's push on.

Gary's address is in the alphabetical directory. Make your checks out to him, mail it and go forth armed with the knowledge that you done a service to mankind (and womankind ???).

I remain,

Sid

mclevy2@comcast.net