Fall Reunion

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Dan Rabinovitz

Fall Reunion

Post by Dan Rabinovitz »

THE EVENT:
THE FIRST ANNUAL J.FLOYD GREENFIELD CHINKY AND DRINKY

THE DATE............OCTOBER 18, 2003

THE PLACE...........CHINATOWN, BOSTON

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

rabinovitz@attbi.com
Uncle Markie

Re: October 18, 2003

Post by Uncle Markie »

If you cannot make it on that date [and even if you can, depending on the time], as October 18th falls one of the four days that Yizkor is recited, when commemorating your deceased loved ones, please recite Jeffrey's name:

----------------YITZCHOK ben CHANA----------------

May his memory be a blessing and his good deeds and heart-felt concerns inspire us to emulate the very best of humankind.

Shabbot Shalom,
Reb Moish

mark@lgpltd.com
Joel Orris

Post by Joel Orris »

Can't we just drink heavily and visit the captain?

joris@clint.com
Professor pledge

Post by Professor pledge »

Hey Joel, who said you were invited?

jaxdadpeaz@aol.com
Paule

Re: Fall Reunion

Post by Paule »

Beef

I think a truly moronic response is in order, and I'm just the guy to do it. I will plan to fly 3000 miles for Chinese Food. In the spirit of J Floyd, I trust you will be treating, and can I just borrow your credit card for a minute to book my flight?

Looking forward to a Dunkie run for dessert.

paul@levitanfamily.com
Joel Orris

Post by Joel Orris »

Paule,

You got a real chance in hell for Beef to treat for anything let alone Chinky and Drinky.. If he agrees, watch all the moths fly out of his pocket when he takes either cash or a credit card out of it. This the real Joel Orris not the imposter that Balls of Dog has been ghost writing under. Pledge, remember speak when spoken to, because you still have not been granted a counselor position. In order to be a counselor, you must be taller than a NOPer. Go wake up Desisto again, and while you are at it, have Beef wake up Connie again. Mintz says he will only come if there is enough tequilla. I hope there will be plenty of Jacov and Boone's Farm for everybody!!!!! Gotta go hit a guardrail.

jasperl@att.net
Professor pledge

Post by Professor pledge »

O.K..so you're in. I'm in. Paule is in. Big Dan is in. Koten is in? The real chalenge is can we get Mellons to be in? Or Bobby C. Fields?

jaxdadpeaz@aol.com
DDD

Post by DDD »

I agree with Paule'. I think I will plan something totally random in California that day, since so many folks I want to see will be close by my home.
;-)

Seriously, sounds good. Anyone that needs a place to stay near Boston, don't hesitate to give me a shout.

DDD

ddavis@copyright.com
Rich Bolnick

Post by Rich Bolnick »

Dan,

Count me in! It's been about 21 years since having some decent Chinky and Drinky in Boston. Maybe I can get Bobby Fields to split cab fare from NY.

Rich

richb@clinicaltriallabels.com