Chance Mtg.

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Bruce Spenadel

Chance Mtg.

Post by Bruce Spenadel »

At camp visiting day for my oldest daughter in an obscure town near Port Jervis New York, someone asks me if i'm Bruce Spenadel. Turns out it's Joel Orris who says "wrong camp man". Our daughters are in the same group and are friends. I'm friends with another family also at visiting day who coincidentally is best friends with Allan Plotner who was in bunk J with Joel. Small world. I live in Roslyn Long Island and occasionally run into Richard (got the 50) Bolnick. I miss camp.

Gary Scharoff, this site is great; I never thought to look for it - thanks. The pictures are depressing, although i'm an architect - designing those units would have been a great commission.

archbsa@aol.com
Tony Gillott

Re: Chance Mtg.

Post by Tony Gillott »

Hi Bruce
Remember me?
Yes I am that Blimey Limey, Bunk M1 1970, yourself, Geoffrey Wolfe, Robbie Lipp, Johnny Gorstein, Peter Mirsky, Adam Llefer plus one or two others, Geoff Abrams was a Junior Counsellor and Ted 'Mouse' Merrit was co-counsellor.
I also taught your younger brother Lee to swim!!
I followed to procedure as laid out by Gary Markoff to the LETTER, and when all else failed I just threw him in!!!
Does he still have trouble sleeping after that?

Seriously, nice to hear from you, I hope all is well with your family.
Best wishes and kind regards
Tony Gillott

tonygillott@yahoo.co.uk