CALLING ALL BRUCE FANS

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Joel Orris

CALLING ALL BRUCE FANS

Post by Joel Orris »

After seeing 4 shows of the Boss (including 1 from the second row), I encourage all of you Altonites who are Bruce fans to go see the Boss this weekend in Foxboro. For all of us Altonites who used to sit in the Upper Camp Lodge with Stoney and listen to Bruce, HE STILL HAS IT!!!! The show is a real treat and thanks Stoney for turning me onto him during 1976. If you go to the show, pray for rain because it motivates him even more!!!!!!

jasperl@att.net
Carl Goldberg

Re: CALLING ALL BRUCE FANS

Post by Carl Goldberg »

totally agree with you Joel

Saw on another forum that Mr Stone was in the house @ GS last week

scjrgold@aol.com
michael stone

Post by michael stone »

some of us wont grow up.....saw bruce july17-18...going to philly aug 9 and 11..highlight was having mr.orris pick me up and take me to lunch..thanks again joel....bruce still has it..the fenway show should be epic...i remember listening to rosalita while writing for the almanac in the summer of 74

stoneyfan@aol.com
Tracy Klestadt

Post by Tracy Klestadt »

Hey Joel - I was at the Saturday night show (July 26). How come I didn't see you there???? I took my entire law firm and most of their spouses. Most of them had never seen Bruce (I have seen him now 7 times). Not only does Bruce still have it, but the best part about the show was you could see that he was having a great time doing it.

As an aside, the best concert I ever saw, Bruce or otherwise, was Bruce on New Year's Eve 1980-81 at the Nassau Coliseum on Long Island. He played for 5 hours with literally a 7 minute break.

tklestadt@klestadt.com