Greetings

These are the positings from the old message board !!

David Hill

Greetings

Post by David Hill »

Greetings to my fellow Altonites!

Stumbling upon this site one night last week was a source of tremendous joy. I hope this finds all of you happy, healthy, and enjoying life.

At this moment, I am. Living in Silver Spring, Maryland, married with a 22 month old son. Color war has given way to the telecom wars that I am and have been fighting for Verizon Communications and its predecessors for the last 8 1/2 years.

And while I note that the site is a source of joy, I cannot help but again reflect on the loss of Andy Kates, my bunk mate for 4 of my 7 summers at Alton. I followed Andy to Wesleyan University and from Wesleyan on to Bain & Co. in Boston. In both cases, I sought and fortunately heeded Andy's advice. His loss personalized 9/11 for me in an enduring way and I am sorry that I could not make the memorial service in New York. To Jon Grayzel, I have not yet followed your suggestion to properly remember Andy, but I shall. To my bunkmates, counselors and those with whom I shared so many pleasant Alton days, even those on the Gray side, I would love to hear from you.

Peace and Blessings,

David

david.a.hill@verizon.com
Mel Kohn

Re: Greetings

Post by Mel Kohn »

Why not join us for the annual feast on Tuesday? Look at some of he previous messages.

mhk0711@aol.com