Soren Jensen Haslund

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Bob Fine

Soren Jensen Haslund

Post by Bob Fine »

Altonites in the news goes international, and I am not referring to Big Jeff's meeting with Tasty Toni in Montreal. Soren Haslund, aka The Great Dane and aka Soren Jensen (too common a name in Copenhagen so he changed it),foreign exchange counselor and dessert eater extraordinaire in the late 60's and early 70's, has been appointed the Danish ambassador to Mexico. This is a step up the ladder for Soren so, in true Alton tradition, this presents a great opportunity to embarass an Altonite and perhaps trigger an international incident. If you get in trouble in Mexico City, forget the American embassy, call Soren. He is also the Danish liason to Haiti, Cuba and the Dominican Republic, so your options are expansive. I guess if Soren could handle the campers from New York and endure counselor meetings, diplomacy is easy.

SusanBobFine@gateway.net
Uncle Neil

Re: Soren Jensen Haslund

Post by Uncle Neil »

Please supply his e-mail, mailing address and phone number and I will have him deported ASAP.
ted merritt

Re: Soren Jensen Haslund

Post by ted merritt »

Just goes to show you what an extra clean shave will get you... (picture the Counselor's Room)

theodore.merritt@usdoj.gov