I just went to my last Mel Gibson movie

These are the positings from the old message board !!

DDD

Re:I just went to my last Mel Gibson movie

Post by DDD »

Rick - the ABC article attributes the (idiotic) remarks to Mel Gibson's father.

There was an article in the Boston Globe (I think- might have been the NYT) a few weeks ago; Daddy Gibson has known as a splinter-group Catholic for many years, he has published widely.

If Mel Gibson himself says something that stupid, then, fine, I'm with you.

DDD

[url=http://theonion.com]http://theonion.com[/url]
ddavis@copyright.com
Uncle Moish

Re: OR IF

Post by Uncle Moish »

Mel Gibson says nothing..........???

When some things occur, silence serves as a [cowardly] form of affirmation.

Uncle Markie

mark@lgpltd.com
Tony Caron

Re: OR IF

Post by Tony Caron »

Before becoming a chef I worked as a union camera operator and had the pleasure (sarcastic) of working with Mel - in that film where he can read women's minds - I never saw it, and it had no title when we were shooting.

Firstly, he ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer. A pretty face and brilliant editing go a long way in Hollywood.

Secondly, his entire dogma, which he spouts openly at any provocation, is based purely on "belief" which was programmed into him at a very early age. Granted, he hasn't had an independant thought since his first wet dream, and given that his every experience since childhood has been evaluated through the filtration system of his backwards "belief", what would you expect? More importantly, how many of us are that different in our thought process?

tonycaron62@hotmail.com
Uncle Moish

Re: IT'S THE HEART

Post by Uncle Moish »

SOME [most?] OF THE NICEST PERSONS I'D EVER MET WERE FAR FROM BEING ROCKET SCIENTISTS.

SOME [most?] OF THE WORST TYRANTS IN HISTORY HAD [very] HIGH I.Q.'s.

I RECALL JIMMY CARTER'S RATHER VILE BROTHER SAYING SOME [equally] VILE THINGS. WHEN ASKED ABOUT IT, PRESIDENT JIM DID NOT LIE: "I CAN'T CONTROL MY BROTHER" [was basically his "honest" response].

TRUE WORDS, BUT HE WASN'T BEING ASKED ABOUT HIS ABILITY TO CONTROL HIS BROTHER; HIS REACTION TO THOSE DASTARDLY REMARKS [which could have come from anyone] WAS WHAT HAD BEEN SOUGHT. HE WAS CLEVER ENOUGH TO GIVE THE IMPRESSION THAT HE RESPONDED [sufficiently].

PERHAPS BECAUSE MEL GIBSON IS NOT AS CLEVER, HE CHOSE SILENCE INSTEAD. I CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL THAT NO MATTER HOW CLOSE ONE MAY BE TO THE BOTTOM QUADRANT OF THE INTELLECTUAL CURVE, A GOOD HEARTED INDIVIDUAL WOULD BOTH PERCEIVE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG, AND SPEAK OUT.

WE SHALL BE FLYING TO JERUSALEM ON MONDAY. WE WILL HAVE ALL OF YOU IN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS, NOT TO MENTION OUR PRAYERS.

A JOYOUS, HEALTHY, AND FULFILLING HOLIDAY SEASON TO ALL OF YOU [US].

MA'SALAMAH
Uncle Markie

mark@lgpltd.com