I can't believe I tried to defend Michael Smalley

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Paule

I can't believe I tried to defend Michael Smalley

Post by Paule »

So....I?m skiing in Lake Tahoe a few weeks back with a friend of mine, and he won?t stop talking about Pittsburgh. I told him that I was used to it, having had a few camp friends from Pittsburgh. He asked who. The first name I mentioned was my old friend Michael Smalley. ?Michael Smalley?? he says. ?He punched me in the stomach when I was 8 years old for no reason as I was walking down the street!?

"Bull&^*@," I responded. Quite a disagreement broke out on top of Northstar, as I defended my old bunkmate as a highly-respected, well-mannered, professional educator. There was just no way this was true. It couldn?t be. Not Little Man.

Upon my return, I called and confronted Michael with the accusation. I told him about my spirited defense. ?That story is absolutely untrue,? Michael reassured me, ?unless the guy?s name was David Rosenblatt.?

You can guess what the name of my skiing friend was.

Another Alton image sullied!

paul@levitanfamily.com
Uncle Neil

The Same Michael Smalley who....

Post by Uncle Neil »

Really Paul..the same Michael Smalley who passed for 12 to get into the movies for half price, then 21 to get served afterwards on the same night out???? Who would of guessed!

neilbrier@yahoo.com
Mel Kohn

All you can eat night out

Post by Mel Kohn »

Some thoughts from the past....
While looking at all of the annuals I remembered the old story about the infamous nights out in Laconia where people went for the all you could eat lobster feasts. Could someone who went write about the night that people were thrown out for eating too much? I think Soren was a key player.

And, who was the one who convinced me to supply the paint to cover the mural on the back of the infirmary? I think Pete was a bit upset that day!!!

mhk0711@aol.com
Adam Weisman

Re:The Same Michael Smalley who....

Post by Adam Weisman »

The same Michael Smalley who had his mouth washed out with "Irish Spring" for uttering the F-Word one too many times!

ajwcaw12@yahoo.com
Dan Rabinovitz

Re:I can't believe I tried to defend Michael Smalley

Post by Dan Rabinovitz »

Paule-

Remember the night you, Little Man and I drove down to Durham NH to take out three girls, except we spent the night talking to one of their mother's, eating stale brownies and to finish off the evenning the family cat vomited on Little Man's lap? Another fine night-out.

rabinovitz@attbi.com
Joel Orris

Re:The Same Michael Smalley who....

Post by Joel Orris »

You mean the same Michael Smalley that put that infamous slippery tennis racquet in my hand that caused me to lose my senior aide bonus. So the racquet happened to be tossed a little bit, "what's the big deal?" Boy this guy Smalley got into alot of trouble.

jasperl@att.net
Paule

Post by Paule »

Hmm...her name...wasn't it Fawn Leibowitz? Sophomore killed in kiln explosion?

paul@levitanfamily.com
Grandson

Post by Grandson »

I just spoke to her last week. She was going to make a pot for me.