Altonites in the News. Well, sort of .....

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Michael Kupersmith

Altonites in the News. Well, sort of .....

Post by Michael Kupersmith »

While browsing recently in a local book emporium, a tome entitled "Lamb" caught my eye, (since one of my passions is locally grown (and eaten) organic lamb). My interest was further stimulated by the sub-title, "The Gospel According to Biff, Christ?s Childhood Pal." Could there be some connection with our own Battling Biffer? I opened the cover and scanned the dust jacket. Sure enough! The full moniker of ?Christ?s Pal? is "Levi who is called Biff." (I kid you not).

Imagine my chagrin. All these years I thought that BB suffered from delusions of grandeur. It turns out that they weren?t delusions at all.

Now that the divine connection of "Levi who is called Biff" has been disclosed, perhaps he can reveal answers to many theological -- with apologies to the Rebbe -- questions that have been plaguing Altonites for years: Why did the Greens lose the ?58 rush? Where did Chief?s trip day assignments really come from? Why did "Levi who is called Biff" never make Prize Camper?

I suggest caution before investing in "Lamb." One reviewer remarked that, ?Some will no doubt call it foul, blasphemous and sacrilegious.? Could it be anything else?

kuper@mail.crt.state.vt.us