E-A-G-L-E-S

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Paule

E-A-G-L-E-S

Post by Paule »

Even though I don't want to jinx anything, I thought I'd hypothetically find out if any of you Philly fans out there are hypothetically thinking of making a trip out to San Diego the weekend of January 26th. My brother and I have tentative plans to be there - would love to meet up with the rest of the Alton/Philly contingent who could possibly be converging in Southern California to honor the memories of Wilbert Montgomery, Harold Carmichael, Bill Bergey, et al.

paul@levitanfamily.com
KenWarshaw

WIll They Never Learn?

Post by KenWarshaw »

Last year the Steelers and their fans made Superbowl plans a week early too...and look what happened to them.

Good luck, and if you do make it down there, don't forget to check out Casa De Pico in Old Town. They have the best fish tacos in the entire city.

Ken

kwarshaw@linwoodcom.com
Uncle Neil

Re: WIll They Never Learn?

Post by Uncle Neil »

Fish Tacos? Didn't Hans used to make those...for dessert?

neilbrier@yahoo.com
DDD

Re: WIllTheyNeverLearn?

Post by DDD »

Cafe Coyote in San Diego's Old town is really really nice.

DDD
Joel Orris

Re: E-A-G-L-E-S

Post by Joel Orris »

This year the Alton/Philthy contingent will be mourning the loss of McNabb, Staley, Douglass, etc. after my Raiders put the big hurt on the Eagles. Gannon (U of D alumni), Rice, Romo, and the rest of the old men will teach these boys a lesson!!!!! It will be just as fun the second time around.....

jasperl@att.net
professor

Re:E-A-G-L-E-S

Post by professor »

sounds like a familiar tune....hope it has a different ending this time. Love, Tony Siragusa

jaxdadpeaz@aol.com