Finding Andy Cadiff

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Tony Levitan ('66-'74)

Finding Andy Cadiff

Post by Tony Levitan ('66-'74) »

Can anyone out there help me track down Andy Cadiff? Any contact info you may have -- phone number, Email or snail mail addresses ... whatever -- would be wonderful.

After 14 months on ice, my business partner from a prior entrepreneurial venture are I are diving into another company-building effort, this one in the entertainment arena and I'd love to re-connect with Andy.

Appreciate whatever help I can get ... I can be reached at 650-269-0422 or <A HREF="mailto:tlevitan@earthlink.net">tlevitan@earthlink.net</A>.

Thanks in advance ... Tony

tlevitan@earthlink.net
Uncle Moish

Re: Finding Andy Cadiff

Post by Uncle Moish »

Hello, Tony.

My moms lives at 295 Central Park West here in the Big Apple. Rosh Hashanah [last year's, not the most recent] night, walking to visit my aunt, a young [compared to me] man says [words to the effect] "Uncle Markie". Naturally he had to introduce himself as I never recognize you young ones, you change so much during the off season. He was living next door, at 300 CPW with his wife and two [little?] sons.
Several months ago I looked up his telephone number, found it in the NY Telephone directory, invited him [via his answering machine] to an Alton gathering "instigated" by your cousin [Paule], but he did not show up.
Sid Levy also asked me about him, I provided the number, he called, but got no response. [It may now be a business answering phone and the messages don't get to him.]
I suggest a note to him [zip code is 10024] which, being tangible, ought to be properly forwarded.
Best to you and yours,
Reb Brecker
P.S. Do you recall a Ms. Needleman who said she went to high school [Cheltanham?] with you.

mark@lgpltd.com