Necco Wafers

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Hawkeye

Re: HUH?

Post by Hawkeye »

I thought surely everyone had forgotten about THAT! I had.

mark@granoff.net
Joel Orris

Re: Corroboration & Sadness

Post by Joel Orris »

Mark,
I would never call you a liar either. Whenever this topic comes up Paule' and I are just trying to have a little chuckle with you, not at your expense. You know we still and always will love you Moish.

P.S. speaking of little, Hawkeye, I am sure that you still know where the little dipper is.

jasperl@att.net
Uncle Moish

Re: Believe it or Not,

Post by Uncle Moish »

Joel,

I probably should have known you guys were teasing. But unfortunately there probably remains one person [whom I will not name] who HONESTLY believes such a dumb, destructive questions was posed [and that person was/is neither you nor Paule].

And I could be wrong about him. Woops! I've now eliminated approximately half the human race. So, let me rule out another 25% with this hint: He too was present. [Guess Who?]

Pitz Schvitz

P.S. One more hint. He is someone we all deeply love and respect, but from time to time we have trouble admitting it.

mark@lgpltd.com
Uncle Neil

Re: Believe it or Not,

Post by Uncle Neil »

Baby Zamir????

neilbrier@yahoo.com
Uncle Moish

Re: No Uncle Neilie, not Baby Zamirie

Post by Uncle Moish »

At that time Baby Zamir was indeed present in the world, but far away from our sacred grounds.

Besides, who would have trouble admitting to love that [now 20 year old] baby. Not that it is a pleasure when he prevents me from gossiping in shul. Hasn't he learned yet the best reason to attend services? [He must have always gone to Ethical Discussion.]

Musa Pusa

p.s. Another Hint: Joel Orris in, I believe, 1976 loved to sign at campfire about his "furly [or was it "ferny"?] head".

mark@lgpltd.com
JBass

Post by JBass »

"P.S. One more hint. He is someone we all deeply love and respect, but from time to time we have trouble admitting it."

with all due respect to my Rebbe Pitz Schvitz, please do not speak for all of us...

...just look at the new pics up on the site...

-JBass

jordan_cassway@icdc.com
Uncle Neil

Post by Uncle Neil »

Joel also used to like to "sing" at campfire..well at least he tried to....

neilbrier@yahoo.com
Booby Dwarf

Re: But Jordy Baby

Post by Booby Dwarf »

Needless to say, nobody's perfect.

And who's to say what he/she would do if in the other person's shoes/circumstances.

Recently we saw two individuals who had come, initially and then fortified by a decade + of repetition, to firmly believe something incredible and incredibly stupid had actually been said by "someone" but came to take that someone's word that something sounding similar but actually quite opposite was the reality. [In a nutshell, they afforded the benefit of the doubt.]

Let's all do the same for each other and cut some slack [especially since deep down we all have love and respect for every Altonian].

A Good Month ["Cheshvan", finally one without a holiday!]

Reb Moish

mark@lgpltd.com
Uncle Neil

Re: But Jordy Baby

Post by Uncle Neil »

But Cheshvan does have a few challahdays!

neilbrier@yahoo.com