Wrestling Night 2003

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Uncle Neil

Wrestling Night 2003

Post by Uncle Neil »

Commissioners, Would be Commissioners, Would Never Otherwise be Commissioners, it is not too early to begin the 2003 annnouncement as the Moshiach might arrive and restore Clay Point to bring the world back into harmony....in which case an announcement will need to be ready..so let us say..

Possible 2003 Wrestlers...

That politically incorrect tag team of Gary Cum-on-Dewitt and George "stay away from my" Bush...I'm not Clinton....

That Chassidic 50's R&R sensation who wrestles but once a year..L'shannannana Tovah,,,

That 1/2 Jewish Mother of all Tyrants: Saddam "Mark " Insane

Any other prospects out there...talking about prospects...my move to NY has been as successful as the Mets...

Hard to believe I actually do have a hectic schedule but can find time to sit around thinking of wrestling names...as the Ol Doc of blessed memory once said when hearing about a former camper having earned his law degree ..."What happened to the good old days when people threw their lives away..."

Ok ball's in your courts (and if you have ever had a ball in your court...or courted a...) - search high and low but not high and post some more names because Wrestling Night 2003 might be closer than you think..then again it might not be....but post some names anyways!

The Wailing Wall

neilbrier@yahoo.com
KenWarshaw

Re: Wrestling Night 2003

Post by KenWarshaw »

What about that figure-skating madman all the way from Seattle, Jo Jo Starbucks. He's used his Katarina Wit to confuse opponents, and he pummels them with such signature moves as the double latte, the low-fat scone, the triple toe loop, and the Pearl Jam.

Okay, it's my first effort at Wrestling names, cut me some slack.

Ken

kwarshaw@linwoodcom.com
Tony Gillott

Low fat scone!!!

Post by Tony Gillott »

No self respecting Altonite that I met would ever have ventured near Camp with a Low Fat Scone!!

tonygillott@yahoo.co.uk
DDD

Re: Wrestling Night 2003

Post by DDD »

Suggest looking here for some suggestions as to Wrestling Night themes and motifs:

<A HREF="http://www.satiresearch.com/livefeed.asp" TARGET="_blank">http://www.satiresearch.com/livefeed.asp</A>

The Mother-in-Law of All Smackdowns?

DDD

ddavis@copyright.com