Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Will Kraft

Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk

Post by Will Kraft »

Hi,

For the second time in as many years, I, along with fellow former Altonite Howie Parnes, am going to take part in the Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk. On September 29th, we plan to complete the 26.2 mile Boston Marathon route to raise money for The Jimmy Fund so it can continue to fund The Dana-Farber Cancer Institute's cancer cure research efforts in addition to its own efforts to provide a high quality of life for children receiving cancer treatment.

Raising money for Dana-Farber to continue its cancer cure research is especially important to me because I am currently battling my second brain tumor. I battled the first one about eight years ago. Hopefully, I will never have another one, but if I do, I want the odds of my beating it again to be as high as possible. If the Dana-Farber continues to succeed in finding new ways to beat cancer, many cancer victims will let out sighs of relief while their families and friends will let out cheers.

I will be incredibly grateful to anyone that donates.

To donate by check:
Make the check payable to BMJFW and be sure to include in the note line, "Will Kraft Registration ID 53514-8."
Mail the check to my home address, which is:
24 Peterborough Street, Apt. 8
Boston, MA 02215

If you'd like to donate cash, give me a call or send me an email so we can work out a time and place to meet. My home phone is 617-859-7716, my cell is 617-413-5575 and my email is <A HREF="mailto:willkraft@yahoo.com">willkraft@yahoo.com</A>.

Thank you very much. I look forward to seeing you and talking to you soon.

Will

willkraft@yahoo.com