If I had two million dollars...

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Ghandi

If I had two million dollars...

Post by Ghandi »

...don't know if this link was already posted, as I have been absent from this site for a while...but...

<A HREF="http://www.winnipesaukeehomes.com/altonbluffshome.htm" TARGET="_blank">http://www.winnipesaukeehomes.com/alton ... ome.htm</A>

dganick@bosben.com
jbass

Re: If I had two million dollars...

Post by jbass »

First of all Ghandgi, its 2.6 million, just for that lot and house. How much was all of camp sold for???

Man I sure miss winni p...
Jbass

jordan_cassway@icdc.com
Ghandi

Re: If I had two million dollars...

Post by Ghandi »

Bass-o-matic....why you gotta be so precise? $2 million, $2.6 million either way I couldnt afford it without selling many body parts on that black market thing.

dganick@bosben.com
Uncle Neil

Or.....

Post by Uncle Neil »

...or if we all had an extra two million dollars, we could pool our millions and knock down all those stupid houses and put back up the bunks that belong there.....

neilbrier@yahoo.com
Tony Gillott

Re: Or.....

Post by Tony Gillott »

Sounds good to me!
When do we start? Maybe we take it down over the winter. As most of the buyers are probably tourists and only come for a couple of weeks a year, we could probably get away with it.
When they come back next year, their houses are missing and Camp Alton is back in all its glory, we then just shrug our shoulders claim ignorance, tell them it must be a dream they had.
If they ask questions about where their money went, we shall just answer it must be a case of Anderson Accounting and blame Enron.
What do you think guys?

tonygillott@yahoo.co.uk
Uncle Neil

Re: Or.....

Post by Uncle Neil »

You really do understand American culture!

Cheers,

Uncle Neil

neilbrier@yahoo.com
Tony Gillott

Thick skull!!

Post by Tony Gillott »

Law of averages says that something has to enter, and stay, in this thick skull of mine!
Trust you are all well.
Regards
Tony

tonygillott@yahoo.co.uk