Candy and Muffin Stores

These are the positings from the old message board !!

mark seltzer

Candy and Muffin Stores

Post by mark seltzer »

Greetings. My name is Mark Seltzer. I went to Camp Alton for five years in the late 60's and early 70's. Many of you may remember my brother Roger Seltzer and my cousin Larry Rosen who were a few years ahead of me. I am vacationing with my family in Wolfeboro for the week and I am trying to find the muffin store in Wolfeboro and the candy store outside of Wolfeboro that I have fond memories of. Can anyone give me the address and the directions? We are staying in Tuftonboro off of 109 a few miles north of downtown Wolfeboro. We have found Bailey's of course but we're still in search of the muffin store and the candy store. We'll be here through the 24th. Any directions or location information would be greatly appreciated. Wolfeboro is still wonderful and our vacation is bringing back fond memories of Camp Alton for me. Thanks and best wishes, Mark Seltzer

mseltzer@hklaw.com
Mel Kohn

Re: Candy and Muffin Stores

Post by Mel Kohn »

Well....Oh Fudge still exists in the center of town. For muffins, there is no muffin like a Bailey's Blueberry muffin. Also, the Yum Yum Shop on the right as you come down the hill into Wolfeboro is very nice.

Bets of luck. You can e-mail me for my address to send some of the Bailey's muffins!!!!!

Mel Kohn

mhk0711@aol.com
JBass

Post by JBass »

Mel-
Just wanted to thank you for all the free "Oh Fudge" we got as campers for giving the "Secret Word" to the owners of that fine fudge factory!
Hope all is well!
Jordy

jordan_cassway@icdc.com
Mel Kohn

Post by Mel Kohn »

Wow!!!!

I remember that event and what a memory. In those days we had so much fun being silly. And everyone went along with it. Thanks for the memories...

Mel

MHK0711@AOL.COM
jbass

Post by jbass »

...and don't forget Commander Salamander...

jordan_cassway@icdc.com