Hello!

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Adam Cadan

Hello!

Post by Adam Cadan »

Stumbled across this site by chance. Would like to hear from fellow alumni. See what old friends are up to.

surfsnow@optonline.net
professor

Re: Hello!

Post by professor »

Is this Adam Cadan twin brother of Alex? If memory serves correctly you guys were a nightmare. I don't know how long you stayed at Alton, but I remember you when you were 9-10 years old. Running around out of control with your brother. Hope all has been well for the both of you.

jaxdadpeaz@aol.com
Uncle Moish

Re: Respectfully Disagree

Post by Uncle Moish »

The Cadan twins were not nightmares. A little [over?]-active, to be sure, but kind and well-meaning.

Who will ever forget, a decade and a half + years ago, the night of the Sleepy-La Beef [Danny R, please don't make fun of my ignorance, revealed by my phonetic/pathetic spelling of Sleepy's "last" name!] Concert? Nobody!

And only a fair number will fail to recall the two most active, gyrating brothers out there on the rec hall floor, well, wll past [normal] taps who set the pace for everyone.

Take care, Twins, Prof [The Wiz] and everyone,

"The Royal Gatekeeper" [1982]

mark@lgpltd.com
Adam Cadan

Re: Respectfully Disagree

Post by Adam Cadan »

Thank you for your support...just hyper-active kids doing what we did best! I assure you that I have slowed down in my "old age".

surfsnow@optonline.net