Forgotten Network

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Michael "Sid&

Forgotten Network

Post by Michael "Sid& »

I'm sure none of us has been unaffected by the economic downturn over the last 2.5+ years. Some have been impacted more than others including we who worked in the Financial Services industry. I was let go by the Vanguard Group on June 24th and have been doing the full-time job search thing since then.

The most most productive activity of any job search is networking through friends, family and professional associations. Somehow, my feeble, aging brain completely overlooked one of the most powerful networks available to me namely, the Camp Alton community.

I would appreciate any help in the way of suggestions, advice, introduction, referrals, etc. to help make this out of work period as short as possible. I would prefer to remain in the Philly region but, I'm definitely open to relocation based on the opportunity. My background is primarily in Financial/Business analysis and Project Management in the software development environment. I will forward my resume as requested

I'm sure I'm not the only person you know who is or has recently been in this position. Let's put this community bulletin board to additional good use and provide support to our brothers in need. Please use my email to contact me directly if you have any suggestions.

Thanks in advance for any forthcoming support

mclevy2@comcast.net