Celtis are for real!!!!!!!!!

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Rick Snyder

Celtis are for real!!!!!!!!!

Post by Rick Snyder »

Stoney eat your heart out!!!

The Green Machine is back.

The next best thing to betting Philly

is a sweep of the Pistons.

CHOKE ON YOUR CHEESESTEAK

rsnyder24@yahoo.com
michael stone

Re: Celtis are for real!!!!!!!!!

Post by michael stone »

they looked real in front of my eyes today...by the way...real class.. up by 30 and firing 3's with pierce and walker still in the game....
i did pick them to beat my pistons in 6,but i hope they lose..antoine walker is a bit too cocky for me...t here is an outside chance i could be up at the fleet,but doubtful.....

by the way..if anyone wants to come in to detroit for a game..let me know...my station does the games and i can get you some seats.....

stoney

stoneyfan@aol.com
Professor

Post by Professor »

Your Pistons? Were you not the one leading God Bless America at the beginning of assembly back in the 70's? True Philly fan jumping off the band wagon. There is no shame in embarassing the 76ers. Whether it is Doc, Toney, Chocolate Thunder, Moses or The Answer beating them will always be sweet.
michael stone

Post by michael stone »

Lets see I have been out of philly since 77....in detroit since 86..i know the players...i have drinks with them..i talk to them....over a period of time some things wear off...i still like the philly teams,but i root for the guys i know and like..sorry jerry stackhouse talks to me all the time...allen iverosn doesn;t know me....in 97 wings flyers finals....i cheered for the wings...
if i had a normal job..lawyer doctor etc,it would be different......but when you know people you dont root against them.....now if wilt and hal greer showed up i think i might root for them....then again if wilt showed up it would be a miracle....

heres another example....i was a green all my alton life...but if i had a son and he was a gray i would him to win......oh yes that dream ended when someone thought elvis presley was more important than life itself

stoneyfan@aol.com
Barry Silverstein

Post by Barry Silverstein »

Rickeeeeey
Always the straight talker.
Hey Stoney, the offer of free seats is great, but who the hell wants to go to Detroit. Gee, sorry if the celts weren't classy enough in game 5. I personally enjoyed watching Paul Pierce step back and bomb away, shades of the Bird man. If the sixers were offended, maybe AI can get a tatoo of I hate the Celtics or something. I think there's room on his body for at least one more. Are you a Tiger fan too?

bsilver@arnny.com
Steve Professor Poverman

Post by Steve Professor Poverman »

My appologies. However, it does not and will not change how sweet it will be to beat the bad boys. Doesn't matter if it's Isiah, Vinnie, Dantley, Rodman or Stackhouse.

jaxdadpeaz@aol.com
mike stone

Post by mike stone »

who are the tigers????what is baseball??the tigers have not been good since 87...but i do root for them...we hardly even talk about them on the radio....
as for antoine....the front runner..i am sure the always politically correct and racially sensitive people of boston would love his act if he played for another team.....like i said,i think the celts are better than the pistons and will win in 6...and as far as the knock on detroit.....well the city is a bit lame.....but the burbs are as nice as anywhere..lakes..great golf courses...and although the people are a bit slow paced,especially in the sense of humor department,michigan people are alot more friendly than the northeasterners that we all group with....

stoneyfan@aol.com