Jeffrey

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Ron Markoff

Jeffrey

Post by Ron Markoff »

<FONT COLOR="ff0000"> I Received this message from Ron Markoff who asked that I post this tribute to Jeffrey (Gary):</FONT>

I know that you have been communicating with my brother, Gary,and thought that I would put in my two cents. Although I cannot attend the funeral, I, as everyone, was most distressed by his passing. I remember the big guy in 1963 when we all took the bus from Boston and sat in awe at this magnetic individual spout all the camp schtick. I remember when I was in law school (Kohn was my roommate - ughs) and we would all gather at his house in Newton to have Chinese (his favorite) and have the whole Newton crowd over for Monday night football.His house hadn"t been cleaned in what seemed years and I remarked to him that he would get a zero for inspection. Who can forget the 1967 counselor's show when he almost singlehandedly put Zero Mostel out of a job as Tevye! Of course there was music night when his dazzling voice would resonate through the reckhall. Jeff was the epitome of camp and for what it stood - from the flagrush to wrestling . He will be sorely missed.

Ron Markoff

rcmlaw@rcn.com