Update your email address if required

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Gary Scharoff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Update your email address if required

Post by Gary Scharoff »

Hi All,

Over the next few weeks I will have a few special announcments to make...I would like to send them via email directly to everyone, as this seems to be the most effective at attracting attention in spite of the popularity of this message forum.

However, the last few times that I did this I have received back numerous emails as undeliverable. I realize that many of you filled out the directory forms some time ago and with the turnover of internet service providers your address may have changed...

Could you please take the time to check your entry in the alphabetical directory and if your email address has changed or you see an error for someone else please let me know.

I also have collected the AOL Instant Message Listing for many Alton alums...as a matter of fact I am up to 87..unfortunately with AOL all you have is the screen name and somtimes you can't tell who it acutally is...I am trying to put all that together and I will make it available when it is done...but if you have an AOL or ICQ screen name and want me to list that in the directory please email me at <A HREF="mailto:submissions@campalton.com">submissions@campalton.com</A>

Also, if when you go back to visit your parents you find in the basement or some storage area some old Alton memorabilia or photos please send it to me so I can post it on the site...for memorabilia items you can take a picture of it then submit it!

Once again thanks for visiting the site and stay tuned!!!

Regards,

Gary

[url=http://www.campalton.com/alphabetical_directory.html]Directory[/url]
gms@pipeline.com