Brecker Scores!

These are the positings from the old message board !!

the mauling mule

Brecker Scores!

Post by the mauling mule »

On a day reminiscent of the Monsoon Year, 1986, Mark Lewis Brecker finally scored... his first career touchdown. Led by a Green Wave of blockers, Uncle Markie eluded the entire Gray defense -- ME!!! - to score on the game's opening kickoff. I did not fare so well returning the ensuing kickoff, thanks to the absence of Jimmy Lewin, Jared Kasher and other Grays who were no doubt playing Guggenheim in their bunks while I was getting my ass kicked. (That's no exaggeration in Jimmy's case) Adding further insult to injury, I was later beaten badly for a touchdown by none other than my arch-nemesis, the Grappling Goy, thus ensuring that I will be reminded of this humiliating defeat for the next hundred years, or until Al Gore concedes the election.

On a positive note, the rugged men of strength and courage who braved the weather -- Jake, Tad, Mark, Bucky Benjamin, Sean Ford and Mitch Ross --
had an excellent time schmoozing at a local watering hole after the game, where several facts were disclosed. Chief among these came the news that Manny Davis has been sighted hanging with Puffy Combs. For more details on this disturibing news, contact Bucky.

One final note: Although Jeffrey Greenfield couldn't make it, his spirit was alive and well, as evidenced by Brecker "offering" to pay for the first round of drinks but then cleverly absconding with both copies of his credit card receipt, thus nullifying the transaction and leaving the entire bill to the rest of us.

maulmule@aol.com