Gray Wins Newton Bowl XI

These are the positings from the old message board !!

The Gray Team

Gray Wins Newton Bowl XI

Post by The Gray Team »

The Gray Team emerged victorious over the lowly green team for the second year running.

Lead by quarterback Grant "Grunt" Hecht and the green team quarterback core, which, as a group, threw more than five interceptions (after five we stopped counting), The Gray Team put seven touchdowns on the board to the green team's three to win the game 49-21.

Making their victory even more impressive, the Grays won without the help of the Jewish Giants Adam Olshansky and The Unstoppable Jesse Dana.

Expect Dave Kovick to launch a misinformation campaign, claiming the green team won not only The Newton Bowl, but the sing from '85 to '92.

Don't let this propaganda lead you to false conclusions.

Gray Team Football Rules.

beatthegreens@newtonbowl.com
The Asian woman on the ba

LIES! The Greens won Newton Bowl XI

Post by The Asian woman on the ba »

First CNN reports that Gore won Florida hours before the election was over.

Then a lying gray posts a message declaring the Grays victorious in Newton Bowl XI.

I was an unbiased spectator who happened upon Newton Bowl XI while playing with my children on the playground adjacent to Angier field. I have no ties to Camp Alton.

In what can only be called the biggest asskicking I have ever witnessed, the Greens not only decisively won Newton Bowl XI 49-0, but the grays never even crossed midfield.

The last image I have from the game before I had to take my children to their photography class was of Jeff Stone crying so hard that his nerdy little glasses fogged up and his knee high socks became unraveled.

STOP THE LIES!!
Asian woman from the playground

green's_won@greenmachine.net