E-mail Address Change

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Uncle Neil

E-mail Address Change

Post by Uncle Neil »

My new e-mail address is: <A HREF="mailto:neilbrier@yahoo.com">neilbrier@yahoo.com</A>.
I no longer have access to hotmail
I will also have a new home address after this June as I have given notice that I am not renewing my contract at Cardigan... So far I do not have a new job, so come next summer, you might find me under a box outside of 1562 3rd Ave in NYC!!!! More (or less) to follow....

neilbrier@yahoo.com
Richard Rosenthal

Re: E-mail Address Change

Post by Richard Rosenthal »

You could always play the harmonica on the street corner. Or direct major motion pictures. Weren't you the acclaimed mastermind behind that late 70's Camp hit with those two Czech guys?

rrosenthal@firstfinancialtrust.com
Uncle Neil

Thank you!

Post by Uncle Neil »

Richard,

Thank you for your advise..yes that was one of my early films...I think it took last place at the Canaan Film Festival! I used up the royalties on a pack of Wrigley Spearmint Gum...as for the harmonica, I could always erase Rob Stone's face and body from his latest CD and peddle them as my own! Thank you for your deep concern and useful suggestions...now go back and clean the bunk!

neilbrier@hotmail.com
Uncle Neil

Corto & Ziggy

Post by Uncle Neil »

For those of you not familiar with the film, it was entitled Corto and Ziggy...Two Swingin' Guys from Czechoslovakia Visit Camp for a Wild and Crazy Time!...big hit if I remember correctly - for those with a maturity level below age 4...of course I personally loved the film... Wow, I can't believe I remembered all that, I really do have no life...

neilbrier@hotmail.com
Richard Rosenthal

Re: Corto & Ziggy

Despite having starred in one of the leading roles(I can't seem to remember which) I have never seen the film. I heard it made the camp roundups, along with the rush films and the countless Marx brothers. Any truth to the rumor?

Uncle Neil

The truth be known....

Post by Uncle Neil »

Richard,

The next thing you will have us believe is that you haven't been receiving your royalty checks all these years. We all know where the money came from that built your condo in St. Thomas and your villa in France!

Every picture tells a story, don't it!
- Rod Stewart, Bunk B-2

neilbrier@yahoo.com
Richard Rosenthal

Re: The truth be known....

I thought you knew enough not to tell. By the way, it's a condo in france and the villa in St Thomas. If I were you I would start looking over your shoulder.

A friend of Mr. Rosenthal

Uncle Neil

To Mr. Rosenthal's friend...

Post by Uncle Neil »

Which shoulder - green or gray?

neilbrier@yahoo.com