NEWEST ALTONITE

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Joshua Tager

NEWEST ALTONITE

Post by Joshua Tager »

Just wanted to let everyone, (or at least those who care) know that we had a baby boy on Monday December 10, and somewhere in the back of my mind must be lodged a large piece of GIMP because his name is
PHINEAS AVRAM TAGER.
7 lbs 1 ounce, mom and baby are doing great.

The Jerkin Josh

nyncboy@mail.skyrunner.net
David 'Ghandi' Ganick

Congratulations

Post by David 'Ghandi' Ganick »

Congratulations!
All growth of the Alton family is good...except for that thing that was growing on Adam Olshanskys neck in 1992...

dganick@bosben.com
Will Kraft

Re: Congratulations

Post by Will Kraft »

Actually, the thing that was growing on Adam's neck is now a camper at Samoset.

willkraft@yahoo.com
Marc Harris

And I remember you when...

Post by Marc Harris »

Tager-
Old timers congratulations from one who remembers you when we were 8 in O-2 . I think I can remember back that far, on a good day anyway.
You're a little old to be losing that much sleep; but good luck; especially on 12-18, if you know what I mean. It is no neck growth that will be dealt with on that day.. Mazletov on behalf of all NOP-1967, Grays anyway.

[url=http://www.guitarpickcentral.com]Any guitar players out there...[/url]
harrismarc@msn.com
Joel Orris

Post by Joel Orris »

Joshkie,
Mazeltov! Having a son is great. Another Altonite in the world is always a good thing. His older sisters will go crazy over him. I am thinking back to the days partying in NYC with you in high school with the Lippy Bear. Seem like it was yesterday. Cograts again, and I will speak to you next week.

jasperl@att.net
Uncle Neil

A message for Phineas

Post by Uncle Neil »

Mazel Tov! It seems like just yesterday you were getting kicked out of Ray's Pizza...wait it was
yesterday!

Phineas should know that 6 days after he was born (yesterday), I turned 50...and today on the 7th day, I am resting...I remember the advise the Ancient One (blessed be he) gave me about turning 50...but the gun cabinet was locked and I am still here!

Check out this school in your neck of the woods for your kids to go to when they are of age: <A HREF="http://www.americanhebrewacademy.org/in ... ex.html</A>

Again Mazel Tov!

Nachum of Canaan

neilbrier@hotmail.com
michael stone

Post by michael stone »

congratulations josh from motown.....phineas j whoppee you are the greatest.....well i do think phineas is a better name than dov....or fialkow....even stoney...love to all

stoney

stoneyfan@aol.com
Peter &quot;earl&

Post by Peter &quot;earl& »

Josh, congratulations on the latest addition to the tager family. Hope all is well. "earl"

pwhoff@aol.com