Pathetic Green Genes

These are the positings from the old message board !!

Grandson of FSB

Pathetic Green Genes

Post by Grandson of FSB »

First of all, the the Professor has joined the Gray throw it around team. You may remember his patented move of jumping up and biting his opponents in the ankles-so beware.
As to Mr. Miller, I don't slum around anymore in those neighborhoods where you have clients, so you won't see me in your satellite office anymore (Dunkin' Doughnuts), but on about the 3rd play if you just look straight up maybe you can catch a glimpse of my sneaker stepping over your head.
As to Brecker, Cohn and Levy, although some think age is nothing but a number, on a football field that number is zero, although I'm sure you will provide everyone with quick wit (ok, in Mel's case, dim wit) and good cheer.

FSB@hotmail.com
Larry Miller

Re: Pathetic Green Genes

Post by Larry Miller »

Beef,

While the Professor may go around biting ankles, and of that we should be wary, nothing will ever compare to that infamous Wrestling night, when Teddy Arons bit your big toe. I thought the Rec Hall walls were going to come down from all of your antics. If I were you Beef, I'd wear some cleats with steel toes, cause we've all seen the reaction we can get by going after that toe.

I can see the play now...Beef's Big Toe on Two, Break.

Larry

P.S. Teddy, I recall you being a green. If you're out there, where are you going to be the day after Turkey Day?

lmiller@salemglass.com
Mel Kohn

Re: Pathetic Green Genes

Post by Mel Kohn »

The light is bright, not dim. It seems the grass is always greener in the other fellow's yard!

Mel

mhk0711@aol.com
Grandson of FSB

Biter Beware

Post by Grandson of FSB »

Although Teddy Arons suffered the consequences, he did not do the biting. (He was however lined up next to the one who did the biting on that final pin when I decided to swing from the rafters off the ladder and do that painful cannon ball drop.) For big trivia points, who bit the toe?

FSB@hotmail.com
Larry Miller

Re: Biter Beware

Post by Larry Miller »

The 50/50 won't work here, I doubt the audience will know so I'd like to call Paul Levitan as my phone-a-friend.

lmiller@salemglass.com
Joel Orris

Post by Joel Orris »

The real biter was none other than Andy Kimball. I was refereeing the match when you got the look and went bezerko. I will never forget the look combined with the freshly shaved head. ( it reminded me of a WWF wrestler named Bulldog Brower)

jasperl@att.net
Larry Miller

Post by Larry Miller »

Joel,

I should have called you first. What do guys from California know anyhow? It was great seeing you a couple weeks back despite the circumstances.

Larry

lmiller@salemglass.com